Send your music to WNYU for airplay consideration!
If you have your own CD, CD-R, LP, 12”, 10” or 7” that you’d like to have considered for airplay on WNYU, send it to:
5-11 University Place
New York, NY 10003
For cassettes tape and MP3 submissions, please refer to directions for (Make The) Product! below
DO NOT Email requesting permission to send your release; just go ahead and send it to us… we’ll listen to it!
DO NOT attempt to deliver your release in person! NYU buildings have security guards posted at all entrances and will not allow non-students to enter NYU buildings. All submissions must be mailed to WNYU.
Please add an Attention line to the mailing address above as follows:
- For club & house music submissions:
- Attn: Beats In Space
- For hip-hop music submissions:
- Attn: Hip Hop Director
- For Electronica music submissions:
- Attn: RPM Director
- For Punk or Hardcore music submissions:
- Attn: Crucial Chaos
- For all Metal & Loud Rock music submissions:
- Attn: Hellhole
- For blues, R&B, Soul music submissions:
- Attn: Shake’Em On Down
- For reissues (i.e., psychedelic, garage rock, mod, progressive rock, etc., that was originally recorded and/or released in the 1960’s or early 1970’s) and has been re-released, either an original LP now on CD, or a compilation of tracks from various artists or bands:
- Attn: Plastic Tales
For demos or otherwise self-released material:
- Attn: (Make The) Product!
(Make The) Product! is WNYU’s exclusive forum for demos, self-released, or limited press materials. Cassettes or tapes of any kind, or MP3 files will be accepted for radio airplay consideration. [for more info, click on the FM Schedule link, then on (Make The) Product!
For music submissions NOT in one of the above categories, Attn: Music Director
For comments and tracking info, call 212-998-1658 approximately 3 – 4 weeks after you’ve sent your package or email the WNYU Music Director: Contact